I enjoy reading about the authors of my favorite blogs and thought I would share a bit of myself on my blog in the form of "5 things about me"
1) I am married to an Aussie and have been for 13 years.
2) We dated 17 days before getting engaged. Lest you think he wanted a quick green card and I was desperate let me add that we had known each other for 5 years and worked for the same company. We knew what we wanted, knew what we had and had to work fast!
3) I grew up in Maryland (graduated from a very preppy, all girls high school), tried school in Virginia and ended up graduating with a degree in business from Pepperdine University in California. I have lived and worked in both Southern and Northern California.
4) I lived in Sydney, Australia for 3 years after marrying my dear husband but we finally decided my "clock" was ticking and we needed to choose where to settle down. We returned to the USA and haven't looked back. We have lived in our current home for 10 years in September. We have done a lot to it....but there is so much more to do on a house as old as I am!
5) Bickies are biscuits in Australia...which are cookies to you and me. My husband's nickname in high school was "bickie". So, we are the Bickies and life in our house is never boring!